[Texte en anglais. La flemme de traduire en français aujourd’hui.]
– It’s been hell of a long road. Do you think this path will lead me somewhere?
– I’m guessing the only way to find it is to keep walking, again and again, one step after another one.
– Are you sure it’s gonna take me somewhere?
– Well, you don’t have somewhere to go, you’ve got to become yourself. The destination doesn’t count, you know.
– Sure, but it does matter to me that I’m seeing some improvements. If the landscape is always the same, how do I know that I’m really walking forward? And not simply standing still? Or worse, moving backward?
– Only faith can respond to this fear. As it is, you don’t need to go anywhere, well actually, not in your inner landscape. The outside world is only a reflection to help you looking in the mirror.
– Oh, well… That’s been helping me so much, thanks…
– Don’t mock me. You’re the only one choosing to make yourself unhappy. By your way of thinking, yours fears and your way of acting.
– Oh, so how I should do?
– Be gentle with yourself. Always. That’s all what will be needed for you to realise that your landscape is moving, and growing pretty nice. Even if slowly.